audrey gamulo photographs-相片-foto-photographie-fotographie-φωτογραφία-fotografia-写真-사진-фотоснимок-pix

photographs from my everyday

click on pix to enlarge

16 July 2005


14th Bloomer -taken by me, Richmond, VA

It takes a while for a blossom to occur
but when it does, we see the beauty of God's work
... all it takes is patience

there were times that i wanted to give up
there were times where i questioned all the time

everything happens for a reason

Thank you to everyone who was there for me
Thank you for all your support!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

That's a lovely photo! Do you have paint shop or photo shop? I think if you tweaked the contrast a hair, it would be a stunner! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) How did you come across it?

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter